Measuring 18 feet, 10 inches and boasting an ultra-stable 101-inch beam, the 1850MS Reata is performance engineered for maximum versatility. A fully redesigned interior, console and dash layout highlight this proven performer. Rated for a host of factory installed outboards up to 175 horsepower, the 1850MS is the ideal fit for a family with a wide range of on-the-water interests. Inside the solid platform, rod, ski and gear storage is abundant. An available quick-conversion rack transforms the rod/ski compartment into a dedicated rod box. It’s all part of the ultra-versatile layout including redesigned seating, gear and tackle organizers, a built-in ski tow, marine stereo system, boarding ladder, Minn Kota trolling motor and Lowrance electronics. Combined with a pair of livewell/baitwells, on-board charger, more room for larger depth finders and space for an available kicker motor, this is the 1850MS. From bow to stern, it’s an all-out family, fishing, freedom and fun machine.
- Best combination of fishing and fun features in a compact and feature-rich package
- Seating for six in well-appointed cockpit
- Full spectrum of features from which to choose to maximize versatility
- Patented deck extension for more space on demand
- Livewells fore and aft with in-deck cooler